The Colonial Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where gaming will be completely taken to a whole nother level!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main Site Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CM Frankenstein
General
CM Frankenstein

Main Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Main Site Suggestions   Main Site Suggestions EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:16 am

Alright, so we will be having a main site again so I wanted to see if there was anything that any one of you think that we should have for sure on it. Please, if you have anything to suggest whether it be new content, a new look, something specific or generic post it here.
Back to top Go down
https://thecolonialmarines.forumotion.com
X
Sergeant
X

PostSubject: Re: Main Site Suggestions   Main Site Suggestions EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:23 am

yay you're doing the same stuff you've already done again, WOO =_=

no doubt you'll do the same thing as before also as you do with your damn forums
Back to top Go down
CM Frankenstein
General
CM Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Main Site Suggestions   Main Site Suggestions EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:41 am

You really don't tend to red things correctly huh? I am asking for new ideas, ya know?
Back to top Go down
X
Sergeant
X

PostSubject: Re: Main Site Suggestions   Main Site Suggestions EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:21 pm

Don't do what you always do....that'll be new? No? Ooh! or: stick with one forum! Yea! Perfect idea =_=
Back to top Go down
CM Frankenstein
General
CM Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Main Site Suggestions   Main Site Suggestions EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Again not for the forum...jeez. Main site, not forum. Both completely different.
Back to top Go down
Invisible Freak
Private
Invisible Freak

PostSubject: Re: Main Site Suggestions   Main Site Suggestions EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:25 pm

John if you'd pay attention, RA stopped because funds ran out. So Tim moved it to MY forum (which is now dead but eh). And now he has his own again. Big deal stop whining.

...Shit happens.
Back to top Go down
CM Frankenstein
General
CM Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Main Site Suggestions   Main Site Suggestions EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:26 pm

Yesh, it tis what happens in life, but we has the funds again so wondering what we should add. So, if anyone, anyone at all has any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
X
Sergeant
X

PostSubject: Re: Main Site Suggestions   Main Site Suggestions EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:25 pm

Invisible Freak wrote:
John if you'd pay attention, RA stopped because funds ran out. So Tim moved it to MY forum (which is now dead but eh). And now he has his own again. Big deal stop whining.

...Shit happens.

I do pay attention. And I know full well what has happened. It's annoying as all fuck. Why start it again when most likely run out of funds...again?

If you want actual suggestion: make the forum banner actually fit the colour scheme or get more than one theme for the site.
Back to top Go down
Invisible Freak
Private
Invisible Freak

PostSubject: Re: Main Site Suggestions   Main Site Suggestions EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:46 pm

More than one theme would be nice. -nods-
I agree on the annoyance of moving from site to effing site, but nothing I can do ay.
But anyways.
I think the actual site should have something that the forum doesn't. Ya know? Like for example, the ON site just had stuff from the forum.. so there really wasn't any reason for anyone from the forum to go to it. It needs something to draw everyone there..
But at the moment I'm kinda drawing a blank. o.e
Back to top Go down
X
Sergeant
X

PostSubject: Re: Main Site Suggestions   Main Site Suggestions EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:59 pm

banner still no match up with colour scheme..
Back to top Go down
Invisible Freak
Private
Invisible Freak

PostSubject: Re: Main Site Suggestions   Main Site Suggestions EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Make a better banner then. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
X
Sergeant
X

PostSubject: Re: Main Site Suggestions   Main Site Suggestions EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:04 pm

Why should I? Not my forum. I don't care what you do with it. Just an eyesore.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Main Site Suggestions   Main Site Suggestions EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:01 pm

X wrote:
Why should I? Not my forum. I don't care what you do with it. Just an eyesore.

Why are you acting this way lately? I actually like looking at it the text is awesome! And come on it is Kirby and Yoshi!

Unlike John Toms though I have an actual suggestion. Get information on new games and only grab stuff on the old if people request it. It will help bring in more people looking for help/information/etc. for the games that they are getting now.
Back to top Go down
X
Sergeant
X

PostSubject: Re: Main Site Suggestions   Main Site Suggestions EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:34 am

Will have to advertise also....

EDIT: Why make so can't change name? D=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Site Suggestions   Main Site Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Main Site Suggestions
Page 1 of 1