The Colonial Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where gaming will be completely taken to a whole nother level!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PokeMon - Soulsilver and HeartGold

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CM Frankenstein
General
CM Frankenstein

PokeMon - Soulsilver and HeartGold Empty
PostSubject: PokeMon - Soulsilver and HeartGold   PokeMon - Soulsilver and HeartGold EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:54 pm

The Gold and Silver standards in Pokemon gameplay are now set for a new generation as Nintendo brings back Pokemon Gold & Silver in enhanced versions for the Nintendo DS platform. Pokemon HeartGold Version and Pokemon SoulSilver Version return players to the scenic Johto region first introduced in the beloved original Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver games. The richly detailed adventure of the original games are now updated graphics and sound, as well as new touch-screen features and a host of surprises. HeartGold and SoulSilver bring dozens of Pokemon characters back into the limelight for a new Pokemon generation -- and longtime fans -- to catch, train and battle.

Release Date: March 14, 2010
MSRP: $39.99
Exclusively on: Nintendo DS
ESRB: RP
Genre: Turn-Based RPG
Publisher: Nintendo
Developer: Game Freak
Back to top Go down
https://thecolonialmarines.forumotion.com
X
Sergeant
X

PostSubject: Re: PokeMon - Soulsilver and HeartGold   PokeMon - Soulsilver and HeartGold EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:24 pm

Hopefully the pokemon won't look stupid...as they did in platinum and pearl (chimchar? wtf) I hate how they look more like normal animals

Original 151 <3

Ruby and Sapphire are the newest pokemon generation I has

Newest pokemon game i have is fire red

Had yellow for GBC but that decided to stop working T_T

Like an idiot I sold the rest T_T

EDIT: dunno why I put the first thing...slipped mind that these are remakes <3
Back to top Go down
Haeshine
Private
Haeshine

PostSubject: Re: PokeMon - Soulsilver and HeartGold   PokeMon - Soulsilver and HeartGold EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:47 pm

If I had the money right now...I'd reserve SoulSilver. Too bad my old silver game got messed up and I lost my red version...Sad
Back to top Go down
CM Frankenstein
General
CM Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: PokeMon - Soulsilver and HeartGold   PokeMon - Soulsilver and HeartGold EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:55 am

Yeah that does suck lol. I already had it reserved because I thought I needed to reserve a copy to get a free pokemon from gamestop lol.
Back to top Go down
https://thecolonialmarines.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PokeMon - Soulsilver and HeartGold   PokeMon - Soulsilver and HeartGold Empty

Back to top Go down

PokeMon - Soulsilver and HeartGold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colonial Marines :: Nintendo :: Upcoming Games-
Jump to: